Tuesday, November 23, 2010

oh! oh! you like it to be there arent you?

hiks hiks.. i went to attend a technical meeting on High Voltage Power Transmission.. and i could feel my stomach fluttering.. hahaha kelakar pulak .. sibuk jugak nk gerak2

alhamdulillah... kekekek but mummy tak berapa lah kalau baby nak jadi engineer.. hiks hiks... but i'm not going to stop you to do anything.. i just want you to be creative like your abah.. and critical like your mummy.. cuma, i will not give my blessing if you want to be a model, singing or acting artist.. sian kat ur abah nak tanggung dosa2 nnt.. ahahahahah i know its too early to dictate your future.. but itu aje my wish.. and i pray baby.. supaya baby besar and jadi org yang berintergriti.. i can only show you the way.. but you need to have it within yourself. hihi.. jadi org yang sabar mcm your abah.. n please dont follow that trait in me.. i dont have the patient in me..

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment